Creep (Don't know what else to call it)

This is just another one of my little projects, but it turned out quite nice.

Attachments

Lol, this reminds me of that scene in Mrs. Doubtfire where Robin Williams just cooked the lobsters and pulled one out and said, “I am not a crook, I am not a crook” I like it.

looks like a bad case of the crabs…

LOL!!!

Looks cool, I haven’t played with it yet myself but perhaps try playing with the weight paint for the hair to get more variety of length and patches. You should make an animation of it coming out of the bowl :smiley:

Khnum wrote:

You should make an animation of it coming out of the bowl :smiley:

Hmmm… That would require a body that it doesn’t have. :-?

*** Edit ***
I’ll do it!

Checklist:
Idea - Check
Body - Check
Armature - Check
Ipo -
Movie -

Cool picture! Try to do the spider black, and add more hair on it. 8)

Sorry to keep you waiting but this is my first animation project.

OK, I have a walkcycle.
Now I just need to upload it…

*** Edit ***

http://blender.sixmonkeys.geek.nz/albums/album29/CookedWalkCycle0001_0051.avi

It moves a bit fast, so it’s hard to tell, but it looks like it is ok. Something you might want to consider: having the eyes wobble a bit when it is moving.

About the file: is 18 MB really necessary for 50 frames?

No, 18mb is not nessesary, but I don’t have any software to compress it.

Try using Xvid found in the codec pack K-Lite (that thing has everything :o )

EDIT: and then, if you have windows, just select AVI-codec in the render buttons. If you have linux, then… erm… yeah.

You can render it as a compressed movie in Blender…

Absolutely, its just you need to decide which codec to compress it with. Most of the codecs that come with windows are pretty useless, the wmv codec is ok except it probably isnt compatible with linux/osx :wink:

The codec used by most blender artists is Xvid (now, it used to be DivX before that one got expensive). If you download the k-lite pack you get the xvid codec, and then you use blender to render using the xvid avi codec.

There, now it’s just 175kb.