CrescentDawn Teaser

Yes It’s been a while, hasn’t it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/rpc9943/crescentdawn5.jpg

RonC

You evil baster! ^_-

is there any new news on it you can tell us?

Hope this project dont die, it looks so cool :smiley:

I guess the news is that the haitus is over?

RonC

If that’s from the game-engine, it sure looks great :stuck_out_tongue:

:o

Whoa…Incredible…
I can’t wait to see more! :smiley:

If thats from the game engine? uhhhh :wink:

Yes its a direct screenshot from it.

RonC

btw, those clouds are generated, and move like real ones :wink:

RonC

One of the best screens i’ve seen from the game engine, did you use some python scripts for the effects?

Wow doogs! Best graphics in a Blender game I have seen so far!

Did you use C++ at all?

No effects, thats just fog, believe it or not. There are no python graphics effects, only the cloud generator.

saluk on the coding side, is doing amazing things. Ohhh man. If you think the graphics are good, if you ever even saw a peek at what saluk is doing… :o

RonC

will it be out by 2007?

great screenshot.

Very nice… Since the school has started and there are no big holidays, I think I should start working with blender… btw it really is the best screenshot made with game engine… :wink:

It’s a really nice screenshot, but that’s all I can say. It’s borthing me that people are workig on this game, while it may never be released or be played. It’ already as long in developement as I use this forums. Maybe a 2th nice video demo would be awesome (showing new things)

Btw are you and Saluk planning a date to ever release a simple demo? This would be great. :slight_smile:

If it ever does get finished it could really inspire people to start working with the engine and code it along with Kester :slight_smile:
This screen itself could also help encourage people to use the engine.

Ahh ok guys heres another one… Look in the distance closely, youll see more wires :wink: note that it is at a different time of day and nice weather, so it is significantly brighter

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/rpc9943/CrescentDawn4.jpg

dude doogs stop feeding us :slight_smile: i gonna need milk with those snapshoots

oh you guys dont WANT any MORE?

fine by me…

RonC

Don’t worry we’ll stop feeding you for a bit. It’s just we haven’t said much in quite some time. Been kind of taking a break. Anyway, we’ve been talking about the possibility of a demo. For now, it’s just that - a possibility. But who knows?