"Crinkle Paint" Metal Texture anyone?

I need to find a “crinkle paint” metal texture for a project I’m working on. It’s hard to describe, and I don’t know what it’s really called, but it’s the flakey paint that you see on old electronics (industrial looking) cabinets.

Anyone know where I might find this?


You could probably get very realistic stuff with a Stucci texture set to Voronoi Crackle. Some of the other Noise procedurals can also use Crackle.


“Crackle”, that’s the word I was trying to think of! Thanks, your tip looks like it will work!