I just released a Windows binary for CrystalBlend V0.02. Here is the download link:
Here are the changes since last version (nothing dramatic, just fixes):
- Parenting works for objects and lights. Not yet for camera.
- Fixed camera handling so that camera actuator is no longer required camera can also be moved using motion actuator.
- Support for the ‘gravity’ setting in the World settings pane.
- Physics is now also supported for lights and cameras.
- The CrystalBlend specific cbColliderSphere and cbColliderBox are now removed. Instead CrystalBlend will look at the boundtype setting in the logic panel. Only box and sphere supported for now. In case of box the geometry will be used as the shape of the physics box. For a light and camera a default 1-sized box is used (not sure what GameBlender does here?). In case of sphere the size of the sphere will be recognized by
- Did various fixes on the motion actuator so that location, force, and torque are now fully compatible with GameBlender. As far I know it should now work the same (with regards to direction, not with regards to speed).
- On some older hardware CrystalBlend will now be slightly faster in the ‘goodhardware’ and ‘moderatehardware’ scenarios.
I wasn’t able to incorporate all suggestions from anyone yet. Those will be for future releases. As always comments and bug reports are very welcome.