Hello and thank you Smoking_mirror.
I haven’t background programs open and used half size but when I tried to capture there were just no video file created.
For the upgrade to a newer version of blender there was just some little change in scripts since 2.49 but nothing hard.
And about audio I manage sound actuators in character, ia, area and hud with scripts.
Thank you about the environment and the character.
I’m in wait for glsl to improve environments with stencil map to blend some materials between them like dry and wet grounds.
I fixed :
- the position of the camera during the option main menu.
- the xy speed of the character during ends of fall and slide.
- the perspective during defend and aim.
- the camera rotation during target and defend.
- the loop bug in the “no” action.
I reassigned the pause function (previously available with echap key or start button) to the first choice of the option menu (now available with echap key or start button, instead of enter key or back button).