Cursor .blend

(Túrin Turambar) #1

Hi guys I was bored and made a simple demo of a cursor overlay. ( I used Blendenzo’s custom cursor scrpit/tutorial; thanks Blendenzo:)) anyway it’s pretty basic: hover cursor over box, cursor changes; click on box, box disappears and shows up in “inventory.”
Here’s the .blend: http://www.savefile.com/files/1051068

Just post about any questions or bugs with it. (because I know that there are probably some bugs)

0 Likes

(Nickadimos) #2

Thanks bro.

0 Likes

(The Red Hand) #3

Once again, wow. I’m one of those persons that has to see and read* it to be able to do it. Could you write a tut and sent it to me on how u did it?

~Red Hand

*mainly

0 Likes

(Túrin Turambar) #4

I would be glad to.

0 Likes

(Túrin Turambar) #5

Okay, I made the first half of the tut in inkscape but when I make a bitmap copy, eveything
gets blurry. I can either upload the blurry images or I can upload the inkscape doc.
(you can download inkscape for free). I can also upload some of the images without text on them that won’t be blurry.

0 Likes

(blendenzo) #6

Hey, that’s pretty cool. It’s a great start toward a useful inventory system. Actually, come to think of it, it’s almost complete. Maybe you could also make it so that the player can click on the picture of the box in the inventory to use it. Then the cursor could change to a box or get a box behind it or something.

BTW, glad you found my cursor overlay useful.

0 Likes

(Túrin Turambar) #7

Very useful indeed. Keep up the great work man!!

0 Likes