Please, give screenshot of the error…
This error does not belong to the addon. But you can also give screenshot of the console window.
Please try these:
- Remove add-on and restart Blender, and try again.
- If not fix, remove user data on the “C:\Users<User_Name>\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80” (for Windows) (especially “scripts” directory)
- If not fix, reinstall Blender 2.80
following all the steps still getting the same error
Thanks this looks useful.
Then, please give console screen screenshot. I must see all error text…
sorry complete noob here but how do i get the console log or what is the console
On “Windows > Toggle System Console” menu. Maximize console screen and take screenshot.
Disable all add-ons, Save Preferences, restart Blender, and only enable this add-on.
thanks but doesnt seem to work i will try to find another addon or something
Sure. But this error is not caused by this add-on.
Maybe your system not accept “.” in filename. Delete “.” character in addon file name, and try again.
curve_tools_1.6.py => curve_tools_16.py
yes that worked thanks so simple
What OS you use?
windows 10 64 bit
In this situation, Blender not working well with dotted file names…
I will change file names and release again…
@Hikmet I’m not so certain what the intersection function does. Can you explain?
- Join two Bezier.
- Move one bezier on to another
- “Intersect” creates points on intersection point of two bezier.
This operation shown in the showcase video.
No, I didn’t use.
Fixed “same add-on name” error and name changed from “Curve Tools” to “Basic Curve Tools”.