Last wednesday I started this project… most of the modeling was done that night, but details were made at sunday afternoon. I’m surprised I didn’t long so much finishing this project (I usually abandon them :D)
All modeling and postprocessing were done in blender and renderized with LuxRender. I’m really surprised with new LuxCore. Rendering a imagen like this with an old Intel i5 without using a GPU in a really aceptable quality could take just 6 minutes. (These ones took much longer because of reasons :rolleyes:)…
It’s based in a Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass, with some minor modifications (It’s suposed it’ll be my custom bass). hope you like it and I’m eager for (constructive) critics.