Custom Flatscreen monitor

I made this for an art game at another forum. I know it’s not well lit, so if you can’t see it here’s a bright-white version.

It took me more than an hour to figure out how to make the support leg things on the back. I kept warping them and I couldn’t cut them the way I wanted them. Anyway, I finally figured it out. There’s no cord but I don’t really care :stuck_out_tongue: .

Seems like its cotton covered with polyester.

Huh? I don’t understand what you mean.

mmm… the monitor is light on but there’s no light from it. I also think that a plane under the monitor would be nice, we could see some shadow.

i think what Haker was trying to say was that it looks kinda like the monitor frame looks like a stuffed cushion (sorta ‘fluffy’) but i think i’ve seen some plastics that look like that.

Thanks for the comments.

I was trying to get the slightly bumpy plastic look a lot of plastic has. Maybe I overdid it a little. It doesn’t look like a cushion to me though.

I’d been planning to make the screen cast light but I ended up forgetting about it. I’ll try to fix that later.

Wow! That’s pretty cool. I was trying to make a similar model before, but never got 'round to finishing it.