Bots & Boxes – An animated short

SCREENSHOTS

ABOUT LITTLE 10 ROBOT
We make safe, quality content for kids and families.

Our award winning collection of games is packed with education, value and fun. We are the creators of AlphaTots Alphabet, TallyTots Counting, TALU Town, TALU Space, Goodness Shapes, Operation Math, Winky Think Logic Puzzles, Geography Drive USA and more!

We hope you enjoy our videos. If you would like to try our games, check us out in the app stores.

Apple App Store
Google Play

Also check out Yodel-Oh! VR on Steam and Meta Quest (Made with Blender)
Steam Store
Meta Store

Our Channels
YouTube
Little 10 Robot
Facebook

20 Likes

Wow, that was incredibly impressive and such a joy to watch.
Bravo, my friend!

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for toy robots but this is objectively great!!

2 Likes

So beautiful, crisp and enjoyable.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the RoboRace board game…

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

You gotta laugh,lol. Well done, lot of work, very impressive.

2 Likes

Thanks, we really appreciate it!

2 Likes

“Bots and Boxes?” Sez me: “Oh, I’ve just got to sit down and watch this!” And I certainly wasn’t disappointed.

The production values in all respects are superb throughout – as I would expect from a professional game-design team. The piano soundtrack works extremely well and added a lot to the picture. (Who performed it?) The camera moves and cinematography worked great, and there were plenty of silly surprises – like “robots magically building the bridge.”

Every scene was meticulously thought-out, even to the very tiniest detail. (Including the “whimsy” of a robot deciding to throw the errant box onto a nearby passing cart. You don’t see “whimsy” too often …)

Thanks for giving my day 3 minutes and 59 seconds of pure fun! I found myself giggling along with you … wondering just how our little star-guy was gonna finally make it through.

2 Likes