Cute Monster Attack

Hi there fellow blender headz! This is my first post here :blush: Here is one of my more recent projects. Had a lots of fun while creating the whole scene. Took me a while to get this done as I modelled a lot of the buildings and cars with slightly different look with the aim to create a more random and less generic look of the whole city. Modelled and rendered with Blender 2.79 Hope you´ll like it! :slight_smile:

Close ups…

47 Likes

This is indeed cute! Lovely scene. Good job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vergil Thanks a lot! I´m happy that you dig it!! :pray: :+1: I´m glad that all the hard work on this scene payed off :slight_smile: Was totally worth it! hehe

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

OMG! Love the scene! This is really fun! Congrats!

1 Like

Whoaa…How cool is that!! Thank you very much @bartv !!! I am really honored! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @aendom!! Getting praise from a master like you is an honor! :blush: :raised_hands: :slightly_smiling_face: I am really really happy that you like it!

1 Like

Come on man! You are the master here! the concept and how you materialize it was very pretty. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hahaha…Well, thx a lot (again) @aendom!! Not so long ago I saw your artwork here which is jaw dropping (I forgot the name but it was a 3D illustration with a cowboy holding a sci-fi gun). I was like: “Oh come on…Give me a break…That´s just too f****n crazy good - daaamn!!” Anyways…I have still a looooot to learn and hard work ahead of me to reach the same level of bad assery! :smile: :rofl:

1 Like

hahaha!! That was the Laser Cowboy. Thanks again!
Both have a lot to learn for sure. Keep the Good Work.

1 Like

Wow so much details to look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool! Poke Studio comes to mind when I see this. That’s a compliment.

1 Like

Thx a lot @Triple! I am super glad you like it! :+1: I know and really really admire pokedstudio´s art which was a big inspiration while I was working on this project! Thanks for the compliment! :slight_smile:

Reminds me of that one, haha
“I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!”

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks you very much! :slight_smile:

Is that reference to original Ghostbusters?

Not really @Lucas15 Although there certainly are some similarities :wink:

Who you gonna call…Ghostbusters!!! :smiley: (Still love the old ghostbusters movies from the 80´s) ! :smiley:

1 Like

This is cool! Really reminds me of http://pokedstudio.com/, you ever check them out?

1 Like