Cycles ~ Running Shoe

I wanted to try making a shoe ad and this what I came up with. I hope you guys like it.
Made in Blender Cycles, 300 samples, work time about 10 hours.

I challenge you to find Suzanne!

(you can comment where you think the monkey is xD)

Attachments

Looks nice :). The upper seam that connects the leather with the shoe looks a little bit strange though. It’s not straight and it doesn’t follow the edges. It’s like it has been made of a drunk seamstress.

(Answer: Left shoe, upper top of shoelace)

Thanks :slight_smile: You’re very correct about that seam though, the seamstress did some really bad work there xD

Wow this looks nice, though I think that the shoe ground looks funny as if it’s someone’s teeth, but it’s a pretty amazing work Can’t find Suzanne

@alf0 I just noticed that the shoes look like a crocodile xD

Well, here’s the AO render:

Yeah it as actually, and btw, where in the hell is the the monky

@alf0 look closely… left shoe, top shoelace. :wink:
This looks great icestorm. Aside from what’s already been mentioned, I think what might help is adding a bit more thickness to the leather. Also, the Blender logo seems too flimsy and more like an afterthought. I would try to fix it to the surface of the shoe more.

Great job altogether though!

Oh now I sow it, how silly I am, thanks @polygobbler :slight_smile:

@polygobbler Thanks a lot and you’re right. I really struggled with the Blender Logo and maybe adding some seams around it may have helped? I don’t really know. Good job finding it you guys.

Awesome! I really like the material tho.

Thanks a lot @Yudit1999 :slight_smile:

Thank you so much @Yudit1999

Edit: Sorry for double post, it was an accident

I think you should past your own logo on this ad picture

really nice work, i love it.:stuck_out_tongue:

Wow! I loved these running shoes. They are looking awesome. Want to have best ones for my running also. Will use services from an online store to buy. Going to buy Carbon38 workout gear that I recently found at one of famous store. Hope these will be really best for me.