Cycles to Octane Render material converter

Hi,
I’m looking for someone to create a material converter add-on. I’m working on Octane Render plugin for Blender and I need a Cycles-Octane material converter. Most needed features are:

• Create “Octane Image Texture” node, based on Cycles “Image Texture” node and automatically plugging it in “diffuse” slot in Octane Shader,
  • copying values of Specular, Roughness and IOR from Principled BSDF to Octane Glossy Shader,
  • copying object smoothness to Octane Shader slot,
  • optionally: creating “Image Texture” or “Float Image Texture”(this one is the same as non-color data) nodes for roughness, specular, bump and normal maps and plugging them in Octane Shader slots.

Is anyone capable of creating such add-on?
What can be estimated price for such script?

I’m attaching Cycles Principled BSDF with Octane Glossy Shader for those, who haven’t seen Octane Render inside Blender.

Thank you guys for the offers, I have already found a man for this job.

1 Like

Hi, has there been any progress on this addon / a location to purchase it?

Hi, The man I hired for creating the add-on was Mr. Aditia A. Pratama. The converter is open-source and available for download and development here:

Also, please consider supporting ths guy on his patreon, as he is still developing this add-on :slight_smile: https://www.patreon.com/aditia

2 Likes

Posts were flagged and hidden from this thread because they’re off-topic and the Paid Work category is more heavily moderated than the rest of the site. Feel free to continue your discussion via PM.