I like much your way of sculpting.
Keep it up. :slight_smile:

thx. You too :wink:

Another rough anim. on 8 frames.
Sisyphe. Human machine.

video:
https://youtu.be/tfR2zi81yTM

1 Like

A stylised male head :laughing: from a girl head by meybis-ruiz-cruz after watching a tutorial from speedchar.

Some primal mix trough baywatch. IDK.

Some low poly painting.

3 Likes

Some work on cloth mixing with ego. end up on louis or
cesar

1 Like

Rings
Some sculpt adapted on ring and testing sss, jade emulation.

eevee renders with toon node from Mauro Fanti

4 Likes

Console
Studying ornement lately, and modeled some pattern;

i began with photos…

public libraries digitized good old books.
Here

But 2d hides details that raise questions, 3d scans and real world can solve some of them… Sketchfab is less expensive than an airplane ticket :wink:
Headache and fun.

3 Likes

Experimentation with the engraving style; it is an area already known.
But here I am not using ShaderToRgb node. I mostly use Fresnel and Facing in the layer weight node with color ramp or map range. I can then use cycle (result in evee and cycle is similar ;)). This guy has a lot of advice on npr. One concerns the inverted hull in cycle. (10 Outline Techniques I Wish I Knew Sooner)
I’m pretty happy with the result, but the golden ticket would be to have strokes following the surface without using patch (voronoi).
a disadvantage compared to the vector (inskape) is the moire effect. So resolution is important.

other scales? Next time “bread and roses” ;(

4 Likes

Geo node.

Proceduralism is too powerfull to be ignored, so i do some exercice (even if i am still novice in this field).
Tower defense and tree. For trees there is a good thread (GeoTree: Procedural Trees in Geometry Nodes). I also use a node from higgsas (https://blenderartists.org/u/higgsas/summary)

the tower is a sort of classical modeling within geonode, cause mostly its curve to mesh with or without boolean (also curve to mesh).
overcomplicated for a simple modeling; yep. But imagine a frog journey who goes from tower to tower to find his charming whatever ;).

5 Likes

some works about cloth and anatomy.

cloth addon, come after :wink:

2 Likes

stiching and geonode.
Some exercise to select instanced things along curve and modifying instanced. Instancing is also very handy for saving memory.

One exemple

2 Likes