D-1000 (wolf mech)

Hi. Posting my latest project here. Rendered in cycles. Decal Machine here for the win. Such an easy to use and helpful plugin

Instagram : andrewhwang.art
Art Station : ArtStation - Andrew Hwang

97 Likes

Nice work, did you texture it in blender or substance? and how difficult was to make the model parts and which one you think was the hardest one and what struggles you found and fix with the modelling?

1 Like

very nice hard surface modeling and shading. the design looks fantastic as well. great work all around!

1 Like

I very much like it, and am not even a dog person, also, I would very much not like this thing running after me.

3 Likes

Great model ! :star:

1 Like

WOW, masterpiece

1 Like

Hi and thank you! I painted it in substance. The overall design was quite challenging as I wanted to make it look rather different from any other cyborg animal/dog I have seen before. I think the toughest as the head for me in order to try and make it unique.

1 Like

Such Nice Work!!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

This is crazy cool. I can’t believe the detailed design of this. I got an idea from 05… you could have one eye missing, that would be neat.

1 Like

Thats what they would call a mean machine!

1 Like

And what’s its slogan?
“I’ll be byte!”

1 Like

Wow, this is crazy. I’d love to see this put in a scene. How long have you been using 3D, because that looks like the work of someone who has a LOT of experience?

1 Like

Great design! Looks like something out of the Metal Gear world :robot:

2 Likes

nice work! congrats on top row

2 Likes

Impressive. It’s perfect for a Fahrenheit 451 revamp

2 Likes

Ooh, heck yeah!

1 Like

Really dope man!

1 Like

Might try it in some future renderes. Thanks for the suggestion!