DA blues

i call it “harmony”…i was gonna put it in the wip seciton, but i already started a new project so i wont be coming back to this =) but it was a fun project to set me free of my rut…

http://spevack.net/blengine/galpics/harmony.jpg

the harmonica is a bit oversized, just think of it as a novelty harmonica for 2 people =D

what do u think?
i might add stuff later, like a label for the harmonica…but while ive got this blending feeling surging threw me, i wanna make sure i dont loose it, so moving on and moving up!

-chris

Cool image :open_mouth:

As usual,

from you.

If you reallyreallyreally need critics:

The wand looks like a magicin’s wand, not a orchestra director wand (they usually have a cork handling and a very light wood body, conical in shape, all white so you can see it better in dark hall…

The materials are great, but the table is tooo perfect… some dust, a scratch…

Stefano

I love it…

how did you do the DOF thing ?

I like your style of doing scenes with Blender !!

s68, the wand IS a magicians wand =)
ztonzy, zblur plugin for the dof =D

weehaaaaa
thanks for the comments guys 8)

Very nicely done imgranpaboy!

Everyhting in the scene looks great, except the harmonica for me. It needs to be shinier. Harmonicas typically have a chrome/polished metal finish to them and usually they have a few rust spots, cause you usually need to soak them to play them properly. But other than that, great image, as always. The deck of cards is amazing looking. I hope you didn’t place every single card to look like that? If so, you have more patience than I.

You bring a great sense of feeling to your images that a lot of people seem to leave out. Great work.

I am still trying to figure out what the heck the picture of the dogs is doing there, but hey, has to be there for something.

BgDM

wow… that’s really cool, as usual.
i agree with BgDM, the harmonica should be shinier like chrome.
good work :wink:
.andy

http://spevack.net/blengine/galpics/harmony2.jpg

woooo…well, i shined up the brass… fixed some stuff
and thanks to haunt house’s wining i added a screw instead of the cheesy metal casing in the first pic =)
i admit i do like it better and will stick with screws in the future 8)
theres nuthing better than a good screw, am i right? :wink:
anyhoo, im done with this, and thanks for all the comments

I wish that I had the creativity to create this. What does the “flatness of wOOt” mean? I have wondered since September 2nd :).

thanks shibby =)
“flatness of woot” u ask? well in short, its the fruita bega…zoot zoot!

-chris

Is it from a book? Cause it sounds interesting. Or is it from one of your crazy dreams or drug trips? If it is a book what is it so I can read it.