.dae from .skp to blender. Strange groups. Help

Hello,

Guys im working on a big project (commercial) and i the other artist did everything on sketchup…yup sketchup.

The work as you can imagine is not…being kind…very professional. So i started to work on the project. All of it.

For that the other person sent me the files i need it to work. All in .dae so i can open them and work in blender.

The problem starts here. As you can see the objects are in some kind of parenting, or group. And when i “unparent” them they disappear from the scene. On the other side all of the wall are “broken” meaning i will re-do them.

My only question to you is how can i make them all separate objects? Is this just fault of the exportation from .skp to .dae or i can solve this on blender?

Thanks in advance.

Images below:

The problem starts here. As you can see the objects are in some kind of parenting, or group. And when i “unparent” them they disappear from the scene. On the other side all of the wall are “broken” meaning i will re-do them.
Difficult to tell without access to the file. You can use Alt+P / Keep Transformation to stop child object going back to their original unparented state

[Solved]! :smiley: I was able to unparent them all by unparent>keep transormation and ungroup after.
Thanks anyway :wink: