Dark Tunnel - Animation

Hey, playing with paths, empties, etc. and came up with a tunnel walk through. It is nothing fancy, but I thought I would share.

http://mysite.iptic.com/bgdm/tunnel.avi [DivX Format, 16 sec., 1 Meg File Size]

The bump on the walls didn’t come out like I wanted, and the NOR was cranked up to like 3-4 on both bump maps that I used. It is also a lttle dark, but heh, your in a tunnel right %| .

Anyway, as I said, just wanted to share, so no need to crit. Compliments only! :wink:

BgDM

hahaha, not bad, bad a bit brighter wouldnt have been bad :stuck_out_tongue:

cya henrik

Nicely done there. Kind of reminds me of a blood vessel or such.
kaktuswasse: I like the way its really dark, adds emotion to it imo.

Nice!

It DO remember a blood vessel… and I like darkness too… but where is the Yellow shiny thing running 375mph :o ?

Stefano

Very cool. As for the darkness it is a tunnel but if you wanted it to be a bit more bright then attach a lamp to the camera or a spot. Might also help with the bump having a light attached to the camera. Anyway I thought it was a cool tunnel.
Paradox

Thanks for the replies!

It sort of does look like a blood vessel the more I watch this myself.

Once I get some time, maybe you will see one streak bye. But if you are not careful, you may just miss it. :wink:

Actually, I have 2 spot lamps positioned just behind the camera, parented to the camera and tracking the same empty that the camera is tracking. I just didn’t maike them bright enough.

BgDM

BgDM wrote

Actually, I have 2 spot lamps positioned just behind the camera, parented to the camera and tracking the same empty that the camera is tracking. I just didn’t maike them bright enough.

Nevermind.
Paradox