Data Loss

This is my latest render. It took a week and a half mainly because everything you see on screen is modeled by myself, including all the small details inside the hard drive. The toys on the left hand side are the result of a photoscan of some real toys i was in love when i was a kid, they’re called Gormiti!!

3D modeling, lighting, texturing, rendering, color grading: Blender
Toys models were made using RealityCapture
Additional post processing done in Gimp

If you want to see more, you can check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/davi_pica3d/

94 Likes

That’s very realistic! Nice touch on the toy scans too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank’s so much Bart, a lot of work went into this one, i’m really glad you like it!!!

1 Like

I like realism (lighting, shadering, rendering).
Great result :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

Clearly someone didn’t heed the warning not to touch the disk. :grinning:

2 Likes

Oof, so many fingerprints! :sweat_smile:

wow I was thinking you used real screwdrivers with a fake hard drive. very amazing

1 Like

Exactly! :sweat_smile:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Really appreciate it and proud of being with a lot of great artists!! Thank you!!

1 Like

:sob:

Nice work! It has an incredible amount of detail!

Thank you, glad you like it!!
It was good having a real hard drive in hand to check all the actual part!!

Lovely details everywhere - the tape, the scratched desk surface, the dirty cutting board and everything else. Great job.

1 Like

Magnificent work!

1 Like

Thank you, for this one I tried to add as much details as I could, without it looking too chaotic!!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’m glad you like it!!

Such a clean and sharp image and super realistic, I love it. I’m not sure whats more impressive, the HDD, the photoscan work or the design and modelling of that screwdriver!! Top job!

2 Likes