Date for Ecks and My Battle set #blenderchat (changed day)

Time is fixed on Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 09:00:00 UTC time till
Friday, January 20, 2006 at 09:00:00 UTC time

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2006&month=1&day=19&hour=9&min=0&sec=0
Both Ecks and I will be on #blenderchat at freenode.

We will be progressivly (and annonymously) posting our images on IRC throughout the 24 hours. (depending how busy we are, possibly every hour or so we will submit images.)

If people are interested in the rematch at all.

Alltaken

I am.

Who won the last time?

I did.

But who knows this time, Ecks has been professionally modeling, and i have been designing all year.

Alltaken

I’ll drop in to check up on the two of you. Just to make sure that we still have 2 excellent living blenderheads at the end of the challenge. :wink:

I wish both of you a lot of success. You’re probably going to need it.

Great, another crap fest.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll look forward to seeing what you guys do, should be very interesting.

Just one question…how can you post annonymously in #blenderchat when the entire channel know you and Ecks? And they also know about this battle so… :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, wish you both the best of luck!

[quote=“M@dcow”]

Just one question…how can you post annonymously in #blenderchat when the entire channel know you and Ecks? And they also know about this battle so… :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, wish you both the best of luck![/quote]

We’re going to post our images at the same time (one of us will post both) withotu saying which one is who…if you reckonize the style or something, good for you. We are jsut trying to keep this impartial because everyone hate Alltaken, so I want to give him a chance. It will be the same for the voting.

We mostly have everything set up, so stay tuned! :smiley:

oh and since he forgot to mention it, I’ll say it again
The subject is:
–Take an old propeller airplane, and make it futuristic. The only constraint is to keep the propeller(s). We both choosed different airplane, and the tweaking to them can/will be quite heavy. The plane design is just a base for us to start on.–

EDIT
Stay tuned…I might have a schedule problem here…the contest date might be changed. Pushed back for a little more than 24hours

ok we changed the day due to Ecks having a party to go to… finally he might get some ladies… i don’t want to be the one standing in the way of that prospect.

19th now, rather than the 17th. Sorry to anyone this effects.

Alltaken

Isn’t the internet wonderful? Ecks and Alltaken are separated from eachother by the entire molten core of a planet, and yet they are vigilantly battling eachother as rivals as they sit in their boxers at home. I love technology!

Pity, I can’t check up on the two of you then.
Will the wip pictures also be online to review? I was looking quite forward to seeing them…

Crouch: yep, everything will be online during and after the challenge.

So yeah, Alltaken made a mistake in the top post…it start on the 19th, and ends on the 20… we ain’t travelling in time :stuck_out_tongue: