"Dawn"

Here is my new project:
http://www.grzybu.obywatel.pl/3d/dawn_20040813.jpg

Modelled in blender, rendered in yafray.
It still need some work with details.

:o OMG thats great

Very nice, street texture need improving.

very nice! the bus has to much mblur though! keep it up! :smiley:

The people on the tram are going to be really bummed when they get to the end of the tracks in about 2 seconds (see the left side of the image) :wink:

It looks really good, especially the textures on the buildings, how did you do those.

Overall, the street looks a little too clean.

The people on the tram are going to be really bummed when they get to the end of the tracks in about 2 seconds (see the left side of the image)

Good observation… I wouldn’t like to be on the tram either…but it looks very good… I like the picture and the overall atmosphere…reminds me of a movie or dream…but that just might be me !

Well, for the young ones here, pardon my French, but FUCKIN A man!

Fantastic texture work gryzbu. Render is also looking very nice too.

I agree about the MBLUR. Way too much. The rest looks just great.

BgDM

I agree about the MBLUR. Way too much. The rest looks just great.

yeah but… If you look under the streetlamp, you can see a very distinct increase in light, which indicates that is is relitively dark, with a long exposure time, hence motion blur…

In other words, If you decrease the motion lur, decrease the light value too… I have never seen one strong enough to do that during the day.

The building textures are fantastic :open_mouth:

Holy holy holy crap! Dude that is incredible! Render it out at 720x480 with MBLUR & a moving camera - it would look almost movie quality.

quite nice. there is something about the window that bother me a bit…dunno what exactly. Maybe the metal thingies which go accross the window are too big? (sorry don’t know what their real name is, but it,s teh cross shaped things in the windows). Maybe those things are too clean compared to the building textures. Try to dirty them a bit…and give them different materials…make them look randomn instead of all the same.

as other said, slow down that tram :wink:

Also, by the sky and the overall lighting, this seems to be during a dark day…but still during the day…and those street lamps are open :wink:

it’s really nice so facr, keep it up!

Really nice image!

One thing that I noticed is the fact that you see the gray sky behind the last house to the right. I don’t know if it just me but I get the feeling that the street is just a scene for some movie or something like that, and not a city of the size that you actually would see trams in it… I don’t know if one more house would do the trick or if you can think another solution.

great work indeed - how long did it take to render this thing.

This is great work.

I have only one comment : I think the street lamps are giving too much light on the ground, because the general lighting of the scene is already high.

Thanks for comments.
I’v changed mblurr a little.
Here is new version:
http://www.grzybu.obywatel.pl/3d/dawn_20040814.jpg
There are two frames with tram litle moved. Rendering time is about 10 minutes per frame in 900x600. After this I composited this two frames in Gimp to get mblurr for tram.
It’s still WIP - I need to improve street and pavement textures.

is there any other way of doing mblur straight from blender and yafray??

and apart from my questions, you work is so great !!!

well done

thta looks bloody amazing dude but the street and the world comes to an end at the left side lol :P.

Looking good dude.
Where is it supposed to take place? Let me guess. hmm… Poland?
About that motion blur, I’m not sure it fits well in the scene. Actualy it depend on the center of your scene. If it’s the tram, then it shouldn’t be blured. if it’s the post industrial buildings then you’re on the right way.
Just a thought. Good pic overall.
Keep it up.
-IS-

grzybu, I wish you good in the future. You’re good.

i just have one question is that a photograph or did u accually make it?