Finally, stable version 1.3 has been released.
Changes from previous version:
- Unlimited number of facial expressions using custom driver functions.
- Posing works correctly for all character types.
- Corrective shapekeys for better deformation.
- Automatic transfer of corrective and other shapekeys to clothes.
- Material improvements.
- Principled shader option.
- Support for the new Blender 2.79 Rigify.
- Many bug fixes.
- User interface improvements.
- Tested on Linux.
The add-on was developed on Windows 7. It has not been tested on Mac because I don’t have access to any, but it does work under Linux. Hence earlier Mac problems due to case-sensitive file names should be solved.