i’ve started visting the Newtek forums
recently. the people there are, in general and
speaking as a whole as opposed to individually,
more real. perphaps it’s because they’ve
busted ass to buy Lightwave. i dunno.

there’s still a few folks taggin’ around here
that kick ass though. :smiley:

(blengine) #3

well, i had a friend that was my best friend…and she shared every thought i had…but then i realized why.she wanted us to have somehting in common so id go out with her…she didnt share any of the same thoughts…thats one…i was downtown philly, and saw what my lifes gonna be like in the future…slaving at a desk with a job with no meaning, waiting for breaktime to come so i can smoke away my stress and talk about work with fellow employees… thats two… huff… ive had so many visions lately, theyre just hittin me, i was getting depressed until i took time to look at them, to look at my dreams to and try to figure out what they mean… ive dropped out of school, and every day i go out and sit in the woods and think, and i think alot, and im extremely aware of things that go on, and i cant even friggin sleep at night, lol cause i cant stop thinking about my destiny not lying here… its weird i know, thats why im looking for other people with these thoughts, i know there are alot out there, and its a hard topic to bring up, so its hard for me to know where theyre at ya know… u agree though?

(dickie) #4

i think you should git yer scrawny butt back in school!
:smiley:

i know what you mean though.
it is quite…sureal at times, life.
i really do believe that a positive attitude
is the biggest weapon we have.
though at times it’s the last thing one wants
strapped to his side…
i spend 8-10 hours everyday sitting in front of
a fat computer popping out graphix for FOX.
it’s fun, rewarding, and all those other grown up words that describe working for the man. but i love it when the clock hit’s 10:35
and the 10PM show is over.

Chris, do me a favor and look up the Little Prince. (le Petit Prince)
i’ve read it 3 or 4 times and it touches quite hevily on some issues you’ve raised.

cheers.

(Goofster) #5

<<perphaps it’s because they’ve
busted ass to buy Lightwave. i dunno. >>

BWAHAHAHAHA now Thats funny!
would be cool if we could see how many people actually BOUGHT lightwave :smiley:

(dickie) #6

“BWAHAHAHAHA now Thats funny!
would be cool if we could see how
many people actually BOUGHT lightwave”

hehehehe.