Deagle, my first gun model.

Please tell me how to improve !!!

I asked my friend for a model challenge and he posted me a link to the famous hand cannon, desert eagle. I tried my best to complete it. This is my first gun model.

Made in Blender.

One or more textures on this 3D model have been created with photographs from http://Textures.com. These photographs may not be redistributed by default; please visit http://www.textures.com for more information.

Attachments

More views

Attachments

Also I’m inclined to make my models used in game development. But when I import it into Unity, the model looks glitched. It looks like all the ngons are missing. So, what is a good way to reduce ngon and make them into tris, or prevent import glitch in general?

First of all, I know the structure of the forums is a bit confusing but take care to post your threads in the correct sections:
Work in progress section to ask for feedbacks and help during the work
Support->modeling section to ask for help on a specific modeling task
Focused critiques section to ask for feedbacks on almost finished work
Finished projects section to show off and take feedbacks on finished work

try those 3 ways to generate triangles:

1. Triangulate modifier
  2. Select the ngons in edit mode and Ctrl+T
  3. select 2 vertices and click “J” key (or Ctrl+V ->connect vertex path) to join those 2 vertices with an edge (manual method with more control over topology).

Oh hey, that triangulate modifier worked instantly. Thanks for the help on that !
So this is almost a “Finished project” now. When I import it into Unity the geometry is all fine. Except the textures and materials.
I watched several different tutorials and baked the textures and materials several different ways, none works. I did see the baking progress bar in Blender. However, it was just grey in Unity. What is the critical step I have to take to bake it and import it into game engine correctly? Should I save all the images that are used to bake?
I know it might not be proper to ask here but I can’t find a way to move my post. Would appreciate if my last problem is solved here !