Sparrow Series // Personal Work [ FINISHED ]

The Sparrow Series [ COMPLETED ]

SCROLL TO SEE INDIVIDUAL ARTWORKS :arrow_down:

this series is a part of many artworks i have recently made. in fact i am making one every weekday. find them all on my artstation

#1 death crash // personal art.

Made in Blender. Rendered in Eevee with freestyle. Minor paint-over done in Krita.

Thanks for your time.
-Sayan

6 Likes

Very nice style!

1 Like

Thank you so much <3 :innocent:

bad news // personal work [ continuation ]

Since these are related I thought about posting it under the same thread.

Also, I have a podcast where I talk through the time lapse of my everydays. Here’s the YouTube version if anyone is interested :slight_smile:

EP 06 : How to learn Blender for Beginners [ PART I ] | Blue Inversion Podcast

Thank you for your attention,
-Sayan.

afterlife // personal work.

Continuation to series. I wanted to add a bit of positivity in the rather morbid series that it has been so far, with a hint of a pleasant after life.

Thank you so much for your time,
-Sayan.

#4 claustrophobia // personal work

I almost thought I couldn’t come up with any other ideas for the sparrow series. But here we are :wink: I kept the overall color scheme but added these red highlights to give it a different mood. Made in Blender (rendered in Eevee ) and minor paint-over and heavy post production in Krita.

Thanks for your attention.
-Sayan

P.S. toilet papers were not an inspiration for this I’m sure.

find you // personal work

The final entry to the sparrow series. I am happy to have finished my first ever art series.
Used blender for modeling, rendered in eevee and minor paint-over in krita.

Adding a glowing element always makes an artwork interesting. I might have overdone it here under normal standards but I love it. I allowed this work to have more emission shader than usual just to do it.

Thanks for your attention,
-Sayan.