Death Tank (Sc-Fi)

Looks better and better.

Tips:

1. The ‘arrowhead’ at the front has no real life functionality, but it would make problem when the MBT is ‘climbing’.
  2. Track elements on the middle track are far too huge for real life functionality, even side track elements should be smaller.
  3. Could the turret rotate at 360 degrees?
  4. What the small ‘tubes’ do above the tracks? If they make smoke, then it worth to check real life examples-
  5. Sensors/periscopes. I miss some from the top of the MBT.

hi thank you for your comments which helped me a lot in the moddeling
1 I add arrowhead for the close combat fight enemie
2 for the big truck it is Sci-fi tank so i scale it to be more heavy tank
3 the turret rotates 180 °
4 yes I check I add a bit to be a sci-fi tank
5? ( i don’t understand )

Interesting design. Looks a lot like the Mammoth tank from C&C3 Tiberium Wars–did you get some inspiration from there?

yeah absolutely C&C3 one of my favorite games and i like it the style

This looks very intimidating! I like the detail. It stands out more now that you bevelled the tank body’s edges.

hello tarek, welcome. I love the design, I would like make some sci-fi tanks, but unfortunately I do not have time. So I write comments and enjoy how you work.

Some notes:

‘1 I add arrowhead for the close combat fight enemie’

Imagine the tank on the battlefield terrain. Rotate from side view to 45 degree up with placing the pivot to the arrowhead front. I think it could reach the terrain and ‘digs’ to the terrain (or anything else). For a heavy MBT with 65+ tons I think it is not necessary this kind of armament as the MBT itself is almost unstoppable (kinematic energy).

‘for the big truck it is Sci-fi tank so i scale it to be more heavy tank’

Related to the size of the track elements. The way the tracks are driven by the inner wheels requires track element sizes to match the radius of th ‘inner wheels’ better as with oversized tracks it could not be ‘driven’ at all, also it gives extra force for the elements what woul cause malfunctions (sorry for realistic approach, I simle love sci-fi based on ‘real-life’ physics/engineering)

‘5? ( i don’t understand )’

For navigating the MBT the driver needs sensort/optics to check the environment/terrain. Usually they are put to the top of the MBT for the commander/gunman and there used to be some over the head of the driver.
Also tehre used to be some remotely controlled close-combat weapons on the top of the MBT (typically 7.62 machine guns for real life MBTs) to defent the MBT from soldiers to climb on it.

Keep up working, I’m pretty interested how it will evolve.

For 2. some video (RC tank)

hi thank you again for your help and suggestion I want to correct the element size problem and I corrected the arrowhead
for the system of navigation therse no driver to drive the tank because is like robot a robot with high A.I so not need any type of machine guns also