@SpiralKing: you’re like small kid crying and kicking to a wall…
As was said here several times - the easiest way how to let others to help you is provide the blend file with issue to let as
- clearly see what are you talking about
- if artefacts can see users with different OS or build versions
- If it’s not problem of user setup
People can see that you have only a few posts here, so hard to say if you just don’t have enough experiences or if it’s something that should be improved in code.
There are many aspects that can create an issue. So why to mix discussion by speculations. You could get relevant answer much faster just by posting the file.
And if I undertod you right- you aren’t asking for help- (to solve the issue by workaround). You’re trying to wake up the community from ignoring some dysfunction. do you think its the right way how to rouse our attention.
As GottfriedHofmann said - Developers will ask you for sample file too.
You want to solve something and others should waste their time by replicating it? Do you think it’s ok?
Since I don’t see your blend, I can tell just this:
- deformed text is something that I was solving several times
- deformed text on curve or curved text on curve was never nicely deformed by default. So hard to say where from came your fascination for nice deformation in viewport.
- curved text is deformed only by positioning control points on deformation curve, as visible in letter “T”. http://blenderartists.org/forum/show…-Text-on-Curve
Few problems can be solved by changing all handle types to “Free”
(Second very important aspect is text and curve axis of deformation
For nondestructive deformation of text you will need Remesh Modifier (as liero recommended). For final render (when client and you agree with text and placing) you can use curved text. Tommorow I can post a testing blend that I had ready.
Few years ago I solved some shading problem by EdgeSplit modifier.
Maybe it helps you too. Hard to say without your blend