Small team needed for short scene

If you can model realistic characters/landscapes and have some knowledge of animating in Blender I really would love to have you!

Deviantart page: https://www.deviantart.com/onemorelightproject

What is ‘One More Light’?
It’s a project that started in September 2017, with the goal of making a small film scene from the script sample I made in my A-level film class.

What have you accomplished?
The script is polished and the storyboard is made. As for editing, I have been editing videos for seven years and have even created my own very short film (my A-level media coursework) last year, which gave me an A.

What spots are open?
• Modelers (2 spots open) – realistic and detailed models need to made from the concept art.
• Animators (3 spots open) – fluid and realistic animations need to be created
• Please put in effort and make it your best – Concept art should be coming in by next week. This post is just to organize a team in advance so we can get straight to work.

How do I join?
It’s easy! Just send me an email at [email protected] or leave a private message but be sure to include your email!

You will be given credit for your work, and the scene will be exposed to an audience of around 600+ across my social media of Facebook, Youtube and Twitter.

Concept art:

Picture1