demo fixed

i fixed the Peeto Rescue demo.you can download it here: http://www8.gratisweb.com/blendergargola/PeetosRescue.zip give it a try! :smiley:

Cool game, but he moves WAY to slow. Fix that please :wink: I haven’t finished playing it all but I will. Cool start though :smiley:

hey Joe,thanx for the comments.did you read the instructions that came with the game? there is a turbo button!..he he! :smiley:

yeah, but it’s still pretty slow. Also, I couldn’t get the egg to blow open the door… :-?

too slow?? i was starting to think that it was too fast! hey what comp. do you have?

tip for the eggs: always throw more than one(the more the better) very close to the doors…you know that blender is very tricky with collision detection. :wink: and if you are fast enough,you can push the eggs closer to the door before they explode.

:slight_smile: not too bad… I think increasing the blast radius on the eggs would help, and I suppose you’re supposed to lead the peeto you free to the main house, but it didnt work for me… :-? Ah well, it shows some promise; I think it would make a good puzzle game, ala lemmings. I think you may want to keep adding onto it, cuz it seems incomplete :wink:

I had the same problem. My computer is pretty mod, gforce 2 and 1400 AMD cpu, so there might be a glitch. It’s framerate is like 2/sec, really bad.

I figure it must be some kind of glitch, but can’t think what???

Love ya, Ingie

Too slow here as well. And I also couldn’t get the door open. But the idea is good, and I like pushing the monster off the cliff. The bombs are a good idea as well, but it takes too long for them to explode.

hey guys(and girl,Ingie…he he he! :wink: ) thanx for the comments.this was a quick game i was working on.speed…i don’t know how to fix that,it’s strange cause my models are low polys and i didn’t added a hell lot of objects!could anybody help me to find out what’s wrong there?(i want to know if it’s slow even pressing the turbo button).i don’t have any idea on how to work out the collision problem when you guide the little peetos home(so they dissapear when they touch home).i’ll try to increase the blast radius on the eggs so it make blasting the doors easier.any help on those problems would be appreciated.thanx :smiley:

Great game! I like the large area around, too! :smiley: