Demo of Armory on a map .. looks cool!

An armory guy nicely made this for me to showcase the map running on Armory

Please, i would like to see UPBGE-eevee running the same (i don’t have it) (here below, find the file) and make a video please :wink:

https://uploadfiles.io/dqyusb3d

1 Like

Would have done it if my pc was able to run 0.3

Hello Blenderhähnchen, can you please reupload? By the way i tried something similar here, to no avail. What UPBGE version should i use for a comparison with Armory3d?
But Armory has become a lot more interesting in the meantime and will advance to 1.0 this year. Armorpaint won an EPIC Megagrant. The Armory logic nodes are comprehensive and documented https://github.com/armory3d/armory/wiki It can produce amazing graphics ( play with strength in the world settings), supports Vulkan, Opengl, Opengl ES targeting Linux, Windows, WebGL, Android and a lot more due to ultramodern architecture using Haxe as transpiler. There are knowledgeable and very helpful people in their forum. I suggest you try again.

1 Like

:laughing: :joy: :joy: :joy:
I suggest you try again.

hello, are you still interested having it ? If yes, then i will search for it

tbw soon :smiley_cat:

1 Like

well, found it

with cycles material

But not on mobile targets. UPBGE does not even have WebGL support due to the lack of OpenGL ES.

Thanks for the re-upload. But that is for BGE. You mentioned an armory version, the one i was refering to. UPBGE is very nice for learning Blender, but due to the lack of mobile and web support not the best for publishing to a wide audience. BGE creations also seem to be a lot harder to commercialize license wise and lack the easy 2D-menu overlay editor (Zui) of Armory3d also no support of an ultramodern transpiler language like haxe for limitless extensions like phone sensors, IOT etc. But having several options is always nice. BGE: May it live long and prosper.

I wonder what this mute young fella is trying to tell us (me raising left eyebrow only :wink:

speak normal please