Demo Reel

Hey, here is my first reel:

http://www.virtualmatter.org/reel.html

over 75% Blender. Long live Blender!

Enjoy!

Kevin

Wow! Awesome work here. I especially love the mountain like destruction shot at the end.

Amazing…i wish i have your skills…

That looks awesome!:smiley:

That’s a nice reel Kevin, you got the skills to pay the bills.:cool:

looking good

Fantastic reel, it perhaps needs a little more information as to what you did for each example, state that you did modelling/animation/texturing/composition etc.

5 star stuff.

Great work. I remember your thread for Overhaul Underground.

Look Professional. Best work.Hope to see you in Blender next project Visual Effects Movie! I guess.:smiley:

very cool stuff in that reel.

How long have you been working in 3D design?

Simply awesome!
(BTW,can you tell me which one of Phil Gully’s songs is it?)

How much RAM do you have and what type of processor?

Fantastic reel, it perhaps needs a little more information as to what you did for each example, state that you did modelling/animation/texturing/composition etc.

5 star stuff.
Thanks! I’ve added a Table of Contents on my site, but the short answer is that I did everything.

How long have you been working in 3D design?

I started when I was 14 (I’m 22 now) in Autodesk Inventor and 3DS max 2.

Simply awesome!
(BTW,can you tell me which one of Phil Gully’s songs is it?)

The song was called “Welcome”

How much RAM do you have and what type of processor?

Most of this work was done on a AMD 4200+ windows machine with 4GB of ram.

Thanks for all the support! Glad you like it :cool:

Kevin

Thank you for the information. I currently have AMD Semperon dual core processor 2300 and 3GB of RAM. I am pretty sure that should be efficient.:smiley:

very nice. what program do you use for the 2D animation and graphics?

WowO_O 5 Stars!

Wow, just amazing! :eek: How many years have you been in CG? I know you said since you were 14, but it was not enough to tell how many years it has been. So do you use linux or windows? And what position do you want this demo reel to land you in? Anyways you have serious skill, and it was so professional :D.

Thanks! I updated my second post.

A job… after I get more work done… compositing/modeling.

Kevin

That is some top notch work. The reel and your website just ooze slick professionalism. I really enjoy your aesthetics.

Out of curiosity, could you give an estimate of how much time you have put into the projects that were in the reel?