DeTuco Walkcycle - Fanart

This is a small walkcycle and turntable animation and model I made while working at DeTuco Estudio in my free time there (between other renders, heh) of their logo. Let me know what you think of it! I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks great! Just a tip with the camera rotation/object rotation. I think it would be more ideal if you set the camera’s animation interpolation from besier to linear. It’ll make for a consistent rotation of the character in focus.

Thanks for the nice words! I did it linear at first, but I wasn’t convinced how the walk cycle looked, it was… weird? funky? I dunno. I didn’t quite liked it, so I decided to go for bezier and I actually prefer it that way.

You can see a quick eevee render I threw here: https://i.imgur.com/KhZYWN3.mp4

1 Like

very nice :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

Oh the walk cycle is fine. I’m referrinng to the camera or object that is controlling the camera rotation. The rotation doesnt feel consistent and linear, which makes the rotation a bit off? Specially if it’s a showroom kind of display. If you set the camera rotation to rotate on a linear curve instead of a bezier the camera rotation will look smoother.

Yes, I know. But, if you see the link I posted, you’ll notice that it makes the walk cycle look weird in a way. Or is it just me? Let me know if you think the animation in this video looks better or not. The only thing I changed was the camera animation from bezier to linear.