developping a game...

blender is a really great engine, but it has a problem.

once you did a game, which possibilities to develop it do you have? on wich plattaforms can you bring it?? and what about the web? no possibilities to make the game connected to a server, to save highscores, to have account, etc etc?

for now i only know the “save as runtime”, but it has really big limitations…

and there is a way to make the game comunicate to a server? thanks^^

for now is not 100% possible to run a game connected to a server,to have an account,there are some artists trying to create a multiplayer game! there are some scripts…and templates!

It certainly is 100% possible to connect to a server with the BGE. It’s done with Python and sockets. Take a look at Nanoshooter.

Platforms supported by the BGE:
Linux
OS X (Intel and PPC)
Windows

The BGE does not have a web player. Well, it did, but it’s long since been defunct.

and it wouldnt be possible to restore the web player? to make it work again? or about the connection to the server, i just mean not an online multiplayer, but just when a game end to send the score to the server, or other informations… this can be done?

I don’t see the web player coming back in the near future. And, yes sending scores is just like sending any other data over a socket.

and there is some guide about how to send data and how to retrieve that?

i just mean not an online multiplayer, but just when a game end to send the score to the server, or other informations… this can be done?
Like Moguri said, you can use sockets, or you could use this simplified method (look here).