Devil Girl

Better ask Gloria =)

1 Like

Very nice indeedā€¦ love it!

1 Like

Gorgeous! Fantastic work! Iā€™d love to see more about the process.

1 Like

Sheā€™s beautiful, Gloria. Exquisite. Seen as a smaller image, to me sheā€™s more so when she appears to be looking off to the left, reminiscent of Liliaā€™s moment by the well as played by Debra Paget, if you catch the reference. Closer up where I can tell sheā€™s actually looking back at the viewer, her poignancy is slightly diminished though and her devilishness enhanced. Does anyone else get that effect?

1 Like

Wow. Itā€™s perfect. How did you achieve that rim lighting with multiple colors? Itā€™s so subtle and vibrant. Great work. I have lots of respect for you.

1 Like

wow this is so cool great photoshoping <3

i use a simple technique to do lighting i turn off all the lights from my scene i add a simple point light near the face so the light shines there then i hide it and get a really nice rim light and sometimes i add a plane with emisive to add a nice smooth rim light a little bit thank you <3

thank you for noticing the details <3 i havenā€™t seen that film but thats sounds beautiful <3

By%20The%20Well

Here it is. Itā€™s Lillia from the Ten Commandments. Iā€™m not trying to get biblical, it just evoked the same sense of melancholy despondence or poignancy in me is all. Did you intend for your character to seem to be peering off to the left when viewed at low resolution and right at the viewer when seen up close?

1 Like

i was indeed going for a look like this im so glad it worked out a little and this is a beutiful scene <3