Dialogue boxes are blank for the filing system, render, and preferances. Is there a way to fix this?

So let me start off by saying I’m clompletly new to blender and animation in general, so I really don’t know what I’m doing yet.

Anyways I downloaded the version of blender that is found on the Microsoft Store. Previously I had tried downloading the original one from the blender website. But soon after I opened it I was greeted by a white screen and it did not load beyond that point.

So I went with the one on the microsoft store instead, which fortunately opened up properly. Except it didn’t- I went to go import a fbx file of my character and I ran into a problem. The filing system dialogue box just poped as a blank white screen.

At first I thought it was stuck loading or something- but then I realized after clicking around a bit that the page actually did load- it just wasn’t showing it graphically. After 50 times of random clicking I eventually mangaed to get a model imported to prove that the dialouge box still had functionality.

I messed around a bit more and discovered that the entire filing system is like this so saving, and opening project is going to be hard as well. The render is also like this. There might be more, but as far as I can tell those are the ones that are affected. Otherwise Blender seems to run perfectly fine.

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody knew how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated.

System Information:
Windows 10
NVIDIA NVS 4200M
i7-2620M
12 GB of RAM