I was working on a plot and it got to a point where it felt a little stale, I needed to inject something out of the ordinary… :eek:
What i’m wanting to do here is for each of you to post a list of six words.
This list then can be used in the following way. Oh, you’ll need a dice (there’s an online one here)
- Pick a starting post. This can be somewhere you just choose to start, roll a dice to pick a number, roll two die and multiply them together for a number.
- Roll a single dice to set the length of your list. If it’s 1, then that will be 3, if it’s 2 then that will be 4.
- Roll a single dice to pick a word.
- Roll a dice to decide how many posts to skip. Optionally you can roll a dice to determine whether to go forwards or backwards, e.g. even is forwards, odd is backwards.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until list is complete.
* If the word determined is too odd for your story, jump to the next post or repeat step 4.
Have fun! :eyebrowlift2: