Did You Play Power Stone 2 ?

Hello everyone i’m Caleb. I a gamer like many.

First, Remerbering Power Stone 2 , What is?
[INDENT][/INDENT]
Power Stone 2 is a multiplayer fighting game, but not is a simple fucking punch game, is a mainly 4 player in a 3d arena with a lot of items starting from guns to megamans buster, and a magical diamonds, carryng three you get a big power.

You could spend a lot of times with your friends playing it. The playability carrying objects and use or throw it (like smash bross, but smash sucks ) are really funny . Swords, Hammers, gun sedatives, magic stafs (fire, ice, venom. electric, morph) bazookas, bombs, shields, and tens of more items.

The game was for the unlucky dreamcast (Sega) and developed by Capcom in 2000. Unfortunately Capcom decided than this game arent a priority like his other franchises like Resident Evil, Megaman, etc. And we never have a Power Stone 3.

[INDENT][INDENT]

[/INDENT][/INDENT]In 2006 Capcom ported the game to PSP with few enhancements. PSP?? Can play 4 player there are a really distinct experience.

[INDENT][INDENT]

[/INDENT][/INDENT]

[INDENT][INDENT]

[/INDENT][/INDENT]

I discover blender few month ago, when i view his game engine the first than i think was Power Stone!!

Blender are so perfect to make the game, a 3d arena with 3d character, a relative static camera and scenaries.

So why dont make it ?