Different comps effecting code

Hello guys, before anything, I will say I know almost nothing about the hardware effects with blender and between computers, so forgive my nubishness. So I have a few friends who are working with me now on my project and we are trying to transfer some files between each other. One of my friends running on an older OS with an older graphics card then me can open the file fine, and it runs perfectly. Then my other friend opens it up and it totally breaks. He can’t even press P to start the in game runner. Then, when he runs it by clicking the actual start button, the controls are all kinds of messed up, and his profile says his logic is eating all of his frame rates at 85% usage with 25-30 fps. His in game console pops no errors from run-time, not even a warning. Can anybody educate me on what could be causing this/why it’s happening?

Coming from my comp:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
System Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion
Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 6144MB RAM

Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5670
   Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
      Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x68D8)
       DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
 Display Memory: 3828 MB

Dedicated Memory: 1012 MB
Shared Memory: 2815 MB
Current Mode: 1600 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Going to his comp:
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
System Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8184MB RAM

Card name: ATI Radeon HD 4650 
   Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
      Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9498)
       DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
 Display Memory: 4081 MB

Dedicated Memory: 1014 MB
Shared Memory: 3067 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (59Hz)

No ideas guys?

Maybe your friend experiencing the slow down has they’re computer set to power save mode?

maybe touch screen events? IHNC
(I have no clue)

Sounds more like his computer has a problem with Blender than with your game files. Is he able to run other .blend files fine? Also make sure he’s using the same version of Blender as you.

Yes that is the strange thing. He is also using 2.71, and he loads other blends fine. It has to be the logic, I deleted all the logic from my file and sent it and he opened the file fine with everything running as it should.

I can see maybe it would mess up in run-time, but to mess up his shortcuts even? (Not being able to start the game using P)

Also, no touch screen or power save mode.

Does they have older versions of blender installed as well? Maybe when they open your blend it opens in an older version?

He confirmed the 2.71 splash screen.

All I can suggest then is find the source of the problem by gradually adding back sections of your code until the problem shows up again. Then you can troubleshoot things further.