Different Pose and Armature

Hello,

Why the armature and pose is different? I cannot change it back using the reset pose (alt G, alt S, alt R) in pose mode. What should I do to make the default pose same as the default armature?

Here is the picture. Thank you =)

kaki

thats an ik problem, chech your ik settings on the legs

Hi @alf0

Yes it is my IK setting, but if I turn off the IK, my foot ctrl bone won’t work.
What should I do with it? Thank you =)

Your foot shouldn’t be moving and rotating together with the lower leg like your GIF shows. it should be separate so it can stay flat on the ground while the leg bends in whatever way you animated it.
See if your foot hierarchy and constraints are set up right.

If that doesn’t solve the problem, report back.

It’s quite easy to make an IK rig that is different which is different in rest-position and with all bones alt R, alt G & alt S’d: create a bone, extrude a second from first, create another somewhere else, IK on second bone to third.

If the bone you’re IK’d to is not at the exact end of the bone in default position then you will get this.

Are you using IK in the toe to the foot?

Hello @RNavega, @yogyog,

My IK is in Lower Leg, chain length 2.
I was resizing my armature from my other model.
Maybe I should make another one instead of copying and modifying it.
What should I do to fix this?
Here is my model if you want to look at it. Thank you =)

I think your resize is just a tiny bit out somewhere - a bone is about .001 blender units too long - something like that. In your posision, I would just use your rig as it is.

Yep… FootIK.L and FootIK.R, in they’re rest position, are not in quite the same place as the bones who’s rotations they are copying. You can fix this in edit mode: snap to vertex will also snap to bone ends I think.

Thank you @yogyog !! After snapping my IK in edit mode it solve the foot. =)