Difficulties in setting up the camera for photos

The problem of setting the prospects for this photo.

Picked up the line but the prospects of an object on the X axis is shorter than half the picture. Object corresponds to a drawing. How do I set the camera angle only by extending the X-axis??

Are you sure the focal distance for your camera is set correctly?

Yes, i’m sure/ Another values of Focal length gives the result of a terrible.
If scale object long X axis - looks cool! But is not real object proportional

If i throw blam script at this image i get 13.339 focal length. Is this the same you have?

Do you have the ability to go to this physical structure? The alignment of the roof in the foreground, to the deck below, suggests that some portion of the deck would be exposed to the rain. Which does not strike me as the sort of thing that an architect would actually do.

Was the shot taken using a field camera (bellows?). If so, you might need to use an orthographic projection to mimic the Scheimpflug Principle… You’re really not going to get it with a virtual camera that follows the optical principles of ye olde 35mm SLR. So, you’ll have difficulties trying to “match” the camera because, well, because you can’t. “Ortho” might be a beginnings of a wild guess, however.

I have 15.977. I’m also use shift values.

I use blam script, his result not right for this foto.
house_geometry.blend (654 KB)

[QUOTE=sundialsvc4;]Do you have the ability to go to this physical structure? The alignment of the roof in the foreground, to the deck below, suggests that some portion of the deck would be exposed to the rain. Which does not strike me as the sort of thing that an architect would actually do.

Was the shot taken using a field camera (bellows?). If so, you might need to use an orthographic projection to mimic the Scheimpflug Principle… You’re really not going to get it with a virtual camera that follows the optical principles of ye olde 35mm SLR. So, you’ll have difficulties trying to “match” the camera because, well, because you can’t. “Ortho” might be a beginnings of a wild guess, however. [/QUOTE]I use foto from this site.
Reference:

I have tried many settings. Ortho did not try. I think this is not the case.

You will seenike dunks considerably a number of stiffness plus a number of performs around the main, rearfoot and many others, that is dunks shoesdefinitely that can help a people to comprehend a rigorous hobby and get your at ease feel pertaining to professional skateboarding. A Nike provides a