Digipen Uni (Redmond Washington)

Whatcha learned people think of it? I’m thinking of maybe going there, I could learn a lot but it’s so expensive… 25k a year.

I was thinking of applying…

But I’m not going to because I think that would limit me too much to simply game development…

i think it looks cool. it is a possiblility that i may apply (too early now, i’m only 15.).

I gave it serious consideration. very expensive, and very intensive work.

What makes you think it’s game oriented? You can get a bachelor’s degree in production animation.

[Edit] NM, I see what you mean.

Grr! I just checked out the undergrad admission requirements, and since I homeschool I’d have to take a GED.:mad: Like I’m a high-school dropout or something. It’s not like I can’t provide a transcript…

[Edit] Wow, forget Digipen, I just found Full Sail.:smiley: I’ll have to call them to find out about tuition costs, though.

[Edit] Just a friendly 56k warning for their website.

Anybody here ever heard of Full Sail? It looks like a perfect fit for me, and I called and found out the tuition cost for their Bachelors computer animation degree is currently $63,660.

I heard about it just about a year ago. I wasn’t too interested at the time, but now it’s seeming more and more attractive than what I’m doing now (graphic design :frowning: ). Too bad I’m not even in the same country!