Displaying Wireframe edge loops

I’m working in Blender 2.49, and I’ve been all over the UI looking for wireframe.
Before you answer; I found one button under the F7 but that doesn’t display it fully.

I created a wall. I added in a few edge loops to create windows. Now I created a frame and I’d like to snap that frame to the windows, but unless I’m in Edit mode of the wall itself, I can’t see all of it’s lines, to see where to snap the frame to.

See?

Z key as well as the Wire button only shows me the outline.

Thanks for any and all help.
I think I have snapping pretty much down. :slight_smile:

Show all edges button http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=189063
This is the third time in a week I’ve seen this question. If you select this and then save your setup as default (Ctrl+U) you won’t have to select this every time you open blender.

I just started messing with version 2.5 and no matter what I do, I can’t duplicate this in the new version.
Any ideas?

The ‘show all edges’ selection is in the properties panel (N) when in edit mode. I believe it is in the Display section.

Thanks, Richard.
That in itself does not do it. I tried somethings and it seems to need both All Edges in the Display and Wire checked in the Object properties.
Maybe it’s my laptop, but it’s weird.

There are some things that don’t yet work too, like middle mouse after adding an edge loop to keep it in the center. I click it then press enter, but that’s another thread. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the solution.