Dissasembling Character

I have a character, and I set it up to do some things with Armatures, Parents, etc. However, when I run it with P, it detaches the eyes from the body, and if dynamic, falls sidewards, through everything. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this?

Attachments

WheelCharacter.blend (627 KB)

Deleted!!!

I tried this, but it did not solve the problem. I also tried joining the meshes, but this makes the whole thing move to a weird angle, which disrupts my armatures.

Deleted!!!

Alright, I re-made the character with much simpler geometry, and fixed the disassembling by making them the same object. However, it does not solve the weirdness that happens when made dynamic. When it is dynamic, it travels about 2 bu in the positive x-axis direction, and spins along its x axis at high speed.

Attachments

LowPolyWheel2.blend (276 KB)

Deleted!!!

Sorry, but it is not fixed. I don’t know if it’s something one my default blender settings, but I opened the .blend, and go this…

Attachments

Deleted!!!

Hey, think I got it. Check the attachment. I added a new empty in the center and parented the bones to that, turned off collision on everything except the new empty and ground plane, and it worked fine. Running 2.49a.

Attachments

LowPolyWheel2.blend (304 KB)

Thank you so much. You too, chumunlugmer, for being so helpful. It finally works.