I love blender.
I m so use to it and when i went out to get work they all want experience in 3DS Max or Maya.
How do you people get a living ? please GUIDE me
What should i do ?
I am left with options-
Put up an exhibition in a gallery - but this will not give a stable income
Build my own concept art firm - selling concepts and 3d models for game industry
- but how do enter where so many big plyers are already in?
- who will buy? I mean game companies would already have artists.
- how to market myself ?(Yet Another Stupid Question)
Creating small games with blender and SELL it
- will people buy small games?
- How to sell ?( Yet Another Stupid Question)
Keep searching a nice telecommuting job in internet forever
I have a little bit portfolio sort of thing. its just a collection of my blender work. one of them ( Temple ) is there in blender.com 's image gallery- june 2005, have a look.
Please help me