Do my cat think?

OK, yesterday I was blending and suddently my cat arrive at the door and he sit there watching me during about 10 minute and after that he go away…I ask me: What was he thinking? so I have some suggestion:

1. (uhmm what I am doing here…10 minute reflexion…ohh yea I wanted to go eat…)

2. (Hey you big guy! I dont have any more food)

3. (…)

or

1. (If I had a thumd I could help him blending so the other person in the communyty could say that he is good!)

Which of the suggestion do you think is the good one? or if you have a better idea…because I really want to know if a cat think about something when they do nothing…

Cat’s are extremely smart. Mine was bugging me for food today. And the food can is empty because I have to go to the store today. So I took him over to the can and showed him that it was empty, he looked at me and went and took a nap. He does all kinds of things that show intelligence, sometime it’s kind’ve scary.

my two cat are able to open door!! :o not big doors but they always open all the small doors they can in the house… weird

edit: my cat are very big…one is 20 pound and the other is 15…I think they are BIG cat!

If a 20 pound cat sits and looks at you it’s probobly wondering if it could eat you instead of the little bit of food left in the dish, but cats being smart and pratical realize that it’s a one time meal, and the big lumps opposible thumbs do come in handy for such things as opening cat food cans, even if the big lump is a little slow to respond to commands.
I have two cats, some of their more endearing traits include eating in bed (mice and other small critters), getting comfortable in my lap right before I need to get up, running down the stairs in front of me (in the dark), and being demanding in general.

probably he was thinking: “Hey you big dummy…give me food or i’ll eat you!..and by the way,i can blend better than you!” LOL he he he! :wink: :smiley:

hmm… how about

hey chum, WHERE’S MY FOOD

Since cats seem to think mostly about food, he was probably thinking something like “I’m not hungry, now what do I do? I’ll just sit here until I get hungry again :)”
http://members.wir-dormagener.de/flangel/cat.gif

my cat wants food and love! if she’s hungry she comes to me. i love the
way she does that.

if she’s coming to me she wants food. she never gets enough. but gioia (italian)
is very small 3 kg! (is this 6 pounds?). all black. and i play rough rugby
with her!! she likes that… then food… food again. food… food … and so on
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: ( where is the heart timothy?)

EDIT {
oh i forgot to anser the question:
she plays with me. she figure out a way to get some food when she’s
sitting there… you know…
}

florian

Methinks your cat is probably pondering a “kitty quandry”. It is probably not wondering about opposable thumbs, Blender or food. It is probably sitting happily in its own world thinking how good it felt to just get up in the afternoon and really have no where to go. It’s probably thinking how pitiful of a creature we humans are because we have no fur to lick!

My cat usually helps me through troubling spots in my code by simply being a sounding board for me to talk with. She will look at me and nod and meow and carry on when I explain the problem. When she turns away and lays down it lets me know that I have found the answer.

Of course I’m probably deluding myself thinking she is even remotely interested in my troubles. We humans are such fickle creatures! :smiley:

I will post the picture of my cat tomorrow…so if you have pic of your cat them put them here! hey Velikm, my cats also run in front of me when I am in a stair…I think they want to kill me or something like this…

edit:Hey gargola…uhmm how can I say…I am BETTER than you at blending! :wink:

Just teach it to drink toilet water, I knew a couple of cats that drank from the toilet. One fell in once, came out soaking wet. :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

That’s why i don’t have a cat myself.

Pounce is on the left, she’s 16 years old, Squeaks is on the right, he’s about 16 months old.

http://www.michaelv.f2s.com/misc/cats.jpg
They’re so sweet when sleeping :smiley:

Cute :wink:

I’ve got a cat with 7 individual claws on each front leg. He is very proud of the extra digits, and tends to be the neighborhood “bully”. :smiley:

One of my blenderings that features a picture of Fred, the cat where I work:

http://www.ectopia.net/safi/small-fred.jpg
Fred (90kB)

This appears on the cover of one of our brochures :slight_smile:

Hello!!!

Most probably your cat was wondering:

"Ohh my god, he better leave the house and go for a walk really soon, or I am gonna miss my favorite t.v. show… :x :x :x "

http://www.humorasylum.com/pics/pic122.jpg

skontar.

Thats a good one. LOL :smiley:

hey! i wasn’t saying that i were better than you at blending…i was saying that the cat was sitting there and thinking: “hey,i’m better than you at blender”…he he! :smiley:

is there any more cute than this one?

http://personal.bellsouth.net/~markhand/catbunny.jpg

bbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwaaaaahhhahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Valarking? :smiley: