Do not take the flu vaccine!!!h

Here’s what’s in it:

“Formaldehyde, Gentamicin Sulfate, Latex, Polysorbate 80, Thimerosal, Ovalbumin (egg), Egg protein, Influenza A virus hemagglutinin, Influenza B virus hemagglutinin, Octoxynol-10, alpha-tocopheryl, Hydrogen succinate, Hydrocortisone, Sodium deoxycholate.”

Why on earth would anyone put Formaldehyde, Latex, and Thimerosal in a “vaccine”? Those are toxic and harmful to the human body, those things will KILL you, not make you better.

So far in the testing of this poison, people have died, a bunch of sailors on an American aircraft carrier died after taking the shot. The CDC said that when the piggy flu hits us in October they will apply forced vaccinations even if the vaccine does not pass the beta testing.

It’s a mild flu, I actually had it a week ago, took a couple of days off from work, took some vitamin C and vitamin D, I’m just fine and I have a week immune system. It’s a mild flu, no worse than the normal seasonal flu.

Just thought I’d give you guys a heads up on this.

Move along, nothing to see here…

Wow!

This is so shocking!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

Thimerasol is the only thing that I am allergic to. Years ago it was inside contact lens solution. Suddenly my eyes became so sensitive to light that I could not open them at all. It was the thimerasol. Dang it, and I was thinking I was becoming a vampire. No such luck.

A friend of mine told me today that his wifes brother was just diagnosed with swine flu. He is 37 years old and is now in a coma. Doctors say he is now brain dead. He was on his way to Denver when he started feeling sick. It will cost 30,000 dollars to move him to Indiana where his family lives. His mom decided to leave him plugged into life support for a couple of months to see if he improves. But that is doubtful of course.

I really don’t know what to think about this stuff.

I think most of the deaths occur after pneumonia sets in,
so maybe if you cough it up, and don’t let the mucas recycle through
your body. It might help, if anyone actually gets this in here.

Man, that sucks, but something tells me that it wasn’t really swine flu, I’ve never heard of any flu, much less the swine flu putting someone into a coma, that just sounds fishy.

One thing I do know for a fact though is that a lot of nuerologists got emails from the CDC stating that a lot of people will be coming down with Guillain Barre Syndrome as a side effect of the swine flu vaccine. Guillain Barre Syndrome shuts down your nerves, paralyzes ya and shuts down your lungs. Did the doctors give him a swine flu shot?

…citation?

Will this suffice?:

Manufacturer: GlaxoSmithKline
Microorganism: Influenza strains A/New Caledonia/20/99 (H1N1), 15 mcg; A/Wisconsin/67/2005 (H3N2), 15 mcg; B/Malaysia/2506/2004
Licensed: 10/05/2006
Recommendations: Age 18 or older, single injection.
Ingredients: Formaldehyde, Thimerosal, Mercury, Egg protein, Influenza A virus hemagglutinin, Influenza B virus hemagglutinin, Sodium deoxycholate.
Product Descriptions:

Prescribing Information

http://www.fda.gov/cber/efoi/approve.htm

I wonder if they’re going to try to use the vaccine to kill most of the US population and the population of most very populated countries so emissions will go down as well as being able to tear down most of the world’s major cities so they can turn it into wilderness that will cause CO2 levels to drop because they believe it will stop climate change. phew

It could also be part of the move towards a one world government where the rulers can exert control on everything, including who lives and dies, there’s a certain well known book that has been warning of this since ancient roman times.

Arsenic, Uranium, Flourine, Sulfur, and Cadmium are all dangerous to humans, yet are found in our bodies. If you are freaking out about a bit of stuff in a medicine then you shouldn’t pay attention to what you are eating, breathing, and drinking. That will really scare you. Dihydrogen monoxide is in our water supply!

FYI, formaldahyde is a preservative that is used in many vaccinations to preserve the biomaterial that needs to be injected. Most vaccines work by exposing your body to a weakened or inactive form of a contagion. The formaldahyde serves to make sure that the contagion is still intact so that your body can build antibodies to fight it.

If you want to be “informed”, then maybe you should understand some basic science.

Yeah CD, I read that book to. It was “Playboy”, right? :evilgrin:

I do agree that the real problem on earth is to many people. Maybe the swine flu is going to correct that.

@Trevin…Okay. But I’m still allergic to thimerasol. So I can’t take the vaccine. Maybe I’ll be one of the few people left alive on earth because of that. I hope you are to, then we can discuss this further.:smiley:

@jackblack…And I’ll try and find out if he got the swine flu shot.

MentalKhandr: If that’s the case maybe I can still just risk getting swine flu and get it done, it can’t be worse than that flu-like, real bad stomach bug I had last Winter (though it goes quickly), (which actually may have been the same one that sent some people in my area to the hospital)

From a document on that FDA website concerning the 2009-2010 GlaxoSmithKline Influenza Virus Vaccine (FLUARIX):

FLUARIX has been standardized according to USPHS requirements for the 2009-2010 influenza season and is formulated to contain 45 micrograms (mcg) hemagglutinin (HA) per 0.5-mL dose, in the recommended ratio of 15 mcg HA of each of the following 3 strains: A/Brisbane/59/2007, IVR-148 (H1N1), A/Uruguay/716/2007, NYMC X-175C (H3N2) (an A/Brisbane/10/2007-like virus), and B/Brisbane/60/2008.
FLUARIX is formulated without preservatives. FLUARIX does not contain thimerosal. Each 0.5-mL dose also contains octoxynol-10 (TRITON® X-100) ≤0.120 mg, α-tocopheryl hydrogen succinate ≤0.1 mg, and polysorbate 80 (Tween 80) ≤0.380 mg. Each dose may also contain residual amounts of hydrocortisone ≤0.0016 mcg, gentamicin sulfate ≤0.15 mcg, ovalbumin ≤1 mcg, formaldehyde ≤50 mcg, and sodium deoxycholate ≤50 mcg from the manufacturing process.

Source here: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM112920.pdf

I think you’re looking at an older vaccine description as the about-to-be released one does not contain either thimerosal nor mercury.

@CD… I think you are safe. I have not heard anything in the news about any Dragons getting the swine flu.

@Ysengrin… Thanks alot. There goes my excuse for not taking the vaccine.

I’m glad they took the mercury out. that stuff is kinda hard on the brain, ya know? Since virus exchange genetic material, I wonder what the three of those little buggers in their menage-a-trois will cook up inside our bodies? Guess we’ll find out. Oh, wait, shouldn’t we test before we deploy a mission-critical application?? Nah, there’s profits to be made!

You know, the regular flu is actually more dangerous than the swine flu. It kills tens of thousands a year. But the reason people are all hyped up about the swine flu is that it is a new virus that people don’t have immunity to. As for what’s in the vaccine, if the poisons in there were in amounts enough to cause significant harm, don’t you think someone would have complained that the vaccine killed them?

Exactly, its stupid to jump to conclusions on something you dont even understand, just because theres some kind of harmful chemical thrown in there, its there for a reason. Duh. ‘Oh no it involves Formaldehyde, therefore it must kill people!!’

And enough of this ‘the governments out to kill us all’ crap, its wearing thin, we dont all believe every word shoved down our throats by these conspiracy nuts and their overrated movies.

You should know that with any vaccine that there will be a small percentage of people in the world that will react badly to it, thats just natural. And who knows what those sailors circumstances were, they may have been taking drugs which cause the side effects, or may have had some disease at the time which caused it. Theres too many variables involved to just assume foulplay.

So stop spreading fear about something so trivial.

I think those sailors were full of seamen. That’s what did it!

I bet you think everything that is coming out of your goverments mouth is true? You really think Obama is the guy in control? He is told by others what to say…and you buy it all. I’m not a conspiracist, but you need to think for yourself.

As for the swine flu, just keep yourself clean and eat healthy food and you will be ok…don’t do drugs…

Jack… Jack Jack Jack…

This flu is less dangerous to people with weak immune systems. When you get the flu, it’s not the flu that kills you. It’s the reaction your body has. Fever is an immune system reaction to getting the flu. If your immune system is strong, you can get a higher fever and this will damage your brain tissue if it gets hot enough for long enough.

This is probably why that guy ended up in a coma - sorry for being so blunt about it, and I feel for him. Where a lot of flu strains are easier for a strong immune system to handle, and thus are more dangerous to infants and the elderly, this one is hard for all immune systems to deal with because there is no prior exposure to anything like it. Thus, those with a strong system will simply have a very strong reaction.

Wile you might want to pay attention to the vaccine and make sure you aren’t allergic to anything in it, the fact remains that Jack here also happens to believe some of the craziest shit I’ve ever heard of. Take any advice of his with a grain of - no… with a pillar of salt.

This is the sort of crap that conspiracy nuts fall for, tho. They find a source that specializes in tabloid-style selective journalism and then try to sell them as much crap as humanly possible. You just shove a bunch of ‘facts’ out there, and even thought they’re true, they’re not accurately reporting the truth.

A little bit of exercise don’t go far either. I’m quite fortunate as at home we have nothing fatty too often, and in the weekends we may treat outselves to some fast food. Twice a week I go for runs for 50 mins max . . . and I do the occasional pressup and ofcourse a bit of walking that I never take for a chore, rather a relaxing event as at home I can’t really sit in front of the TV.

And as for drugs . . . some may consider tea or coffee drugs . . . and these in moderation is quite healthy.

Swine flu or any other flu does not discrimate. The best thing to do when you have this is to try and avoid contiminating others. There are just folks who spread their sneezes about . . . . common sense on their part can save lives.