In these times when dear Cessen is in search for the Grail of The Best Default Keymap Ever, my agnostic self wondered about what is the state of customization among Blenderheads.
How important is customization for you?
How much do people adapt Blender to their work?
How often is it done?
Are those changes permanent or on the fly; both?
Did you change anything?
If so, what and why?
- Theme? Personal, preset or found somewhere?
- New screens or changes to defaults?
- New/different shortcuts?
- Did you create different startup templates?
- How many addons, even patches do you use?
- Did you go even further and created personal addons or even patches?
- What else did I forget?
Lastly, is there any customization tool or extension, enhancement to existing tools that you miss?
Let’s keep it fun.