Do you know the best video game theme song?

I personally think that Metal Gear Solid 2 has the best theme song by far.

Il give FFX a close second and honorably mention Mortal Kombat for all you hardcore.

Anyone willing to trump, be my guest.

yea I agree metal gear 2 is realy good I like the one on the third one too.
Metal gear allways had good songs

One of my favourites is the Luigi mansion theme song (the one luigi hums)

And the Mario Sunshine song that plays when your doing the bonus type missions.

Final Fantasy 7 has to be there as well the boss battle theme tune that was brillaint.

The best theme song was in X-COM2: Terror From The Deep, but certainly not because it was nice :stuck_out_tongue:
I can’t remember even the small amount now, but i remember The Fall of Max Payne music, it was very emotionally stunning. Gobliins 2, they had funny music :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, i know! Warcraft1 music! Now revived somehow at WOW website in mp3. Those were great tunes, maybe the best in gaming.

Yeonil

Turrican, lol.

Seriously, so many old classics that it’s hard to choose. ‘’_

I totally like the Zelda themesong…you know the one that plays when you are on outset island…la la la

lord of the rings alll the way or metal gear solid franchise…(specifically #2 sons of liberty)

I always liked Halo’s music.

edit
The original, not the guitar remix.

I totally like the Zelda themesong…you know the one that plays when you are on outset island…la la la

I agree, Zelda’s got some of the best video game music, especially songs from Oot, like Gerudo’s Valley

Wow has some awesome music too, very Lotr like

nuh-uh. Terry Taylor’s music for the Neverhood has never been beat. weird and awesome.

jim ww

I’ve always been partial to Sonic music… particularly Lava Reef…
In fact, I think I’ll go play that right now…

I always liked Halo’s music.

edit
The original, not the guitar remix.

Word.

I also really liked the music from Morrowind. In fact, I thought it was so good that I burned it to a cd.

L.E.D. Storm on the Amiga, first level I think. That song rocked.

Final Fantasy VII no doubt. Did you guys get a chance to hear it “revamped” on the PS3 demo. That was amazing. It’s probably on CD somewhere.

i thought the music for ‘torment’ was exceptional.

Among so many others, I could mention the soundtracks of LucasArts’ Outlaws and Grim Fandango.

MDK. FFVII had some great music, but I don’t think that any game music I’ve heard stands on it’s own as well as that of MDK. Brings a :smiley: to my face every time it comes on.

nuh-uh. Terry Taylor’s music for the Neverhood has never been beat. weird and awesome.

jim ww

Hey, it’s true!

“Potatees love
My gravy love”
or

" Za bee zop da bee dop do da
bee
bay bay dot dot beau
Ahh bah zay zee a beau beau
yatta beau
Ya ta zim bah beau dee oh
Ged yerself a zee toe
Oh poe poe beau dee liddle
operator
Berta ber ta ta root taw bay
Ow bay so bray day beau"

Yeonil

“The Prelude” of early Final Fantasy fame is always my favorite.

Also, PaRappa the Rapper! “Kick, punch, it’s all in the mind. If you want to test me, I’m sure you’ll find…”