do you think this is special effects or real? ? i cant tell

Yes, maybe it’s a magical creature that would turn science on it’s head.

Or a guy dressed in black.

Hippie, me too, I’ve no idea what’s happening in it.

70% of the clip was aimed at that guys butt. Really annoying.

It’s fake btw.

OMG i will never get that bandwidth back.

For those who don’t see it, go to the VERY END, and it shows the three or four frames that they got it in “In slow motion.” AT THE VERY END.

So that what the whole commotion is about. Well, really, darn too pixelated to make horses ass out of it, but it looks pretty regular shadow to me. Forest are a bit like that, you can get really weird shadows, well, because there are so many things in there to cast them.

Hell, it might be just some random passerby. So kids, nothing supernatural here, so says the great parapsychologist, self appointed.

How convenient. Mythological creatures that dissipate the nanosecond they’re noticed.

Uh, fake, btw.

it shows it at the end in slow mo and it looks faded too unless im mistaken people arnt tranparent

hey did any else notice how the bushes were shaking right after he said did you here that?

animals live in forests. city kids are pussies. what a stupid thread. how you can go on like this about 4-5 frames of shitty footage that doesnt actually show anything is beyond me.

ya i know the retards those city kids there all talk no fight

why do city kids think the woods is just one big paintball arena. everytime i see a city kid in the woods hes like “OOOO, we could play paintball, it would be so cool. we could hide here and pop up and be like ‘DA DA DA DA’ and shoot them and it would be so awsome!”

everytime i see one in my backyard i say “no, you cant play paintball here because these few acres belong to me and my family and i dont want you spraying paint balls all over my land. retards…”

but i cant say that anymore because i moved into the desert recently…

Couldn’t say that ever for me. I’ve lived in a desert my whole life. Phoenix Arizona.

Ok, that can’t look real nor fake, its a black spot on the camera.

Two, black shadow? Are there any other kinds of shadows? Like green? Or red?

It is there for less then a second. It also looks to be only there for two frames. How they saw it both at the same time is a bit strange, and so is there reaction afterwards. I would have to say that it is fake.

thats unfortunate…

ive seen a blue shadow. arrg, me saw it through blue glass i did. not sure if ye be callin it a shadow though.

the desert aint that bad once you get use to it, (IT SUX! NEVER MOVE HERE) i learned to love all the pretty desert animals (RATTLE SNAKES, COYOTES, SCORPIONS, JACK RABBITS) and i just love the weather (I DEHYDRATE AND FALL OVER JUST STANDING IN THE SHADE) and the people here are great (EVERYONE IS MEXICAN AND THINKS IM WEIRD CAUSE I DONT SPEAK SPAINISH) and everything is so tidy (THERE IS SAND ON EVERYTHING, AND IN EVERYTHING, EVEN THE CHICKS ARE SANDY) i think im getting use to this place (I HATE IT!):D:(

that place would be cool to play paint ball in… cuz you could shoot black shadows muahahhahahahahahahhahhahahhaahahh

I soooooo back that up!!:ba:

Looks like a wannabe Blair witch project. They spend like 3 mins walking round aimlessly to look for a thing only to not film it.

ya i know whats wrong them?

That its obviously faked and very badly done and long drawn out :evilgrin: