Doc Cropp's Sketchbook

Hey people!
Here’s a few of my latest works, been using Blender for around ten years.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Made for an Army friend, for his phone

1 Like

A hobby or using Blender for living?

2 Likes

About to use it for a living, but a hobby mostly. Some of these things I did for school, where I’m about to graduate with a B.S. in Software Development/Computer Science

Yeah… It’d not be adequate for 10 years of professional use, but if it was a hobby, then it has a potential :slight_smile: As a software developer, you’d probably make a bit more money though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m on the fence, I have an opportunity to do 3D when I graduate, but coding is also an option. I would rather do 3D, personally.

You can do games. They are a good combination of both :wink:

2 Likes

Was making assets for my externship to go inside Unity. Most of my stuff is really high-poly, so it taught me a lot. I’m trying to learn all aspects to better sell myself

2 Likes

Just gonna toss this in here…

Liquid computer accessories for school

Messing around with JS Placement, and Blender. JS Placement makes bump, normal, color, etc. maps. Pretty cool program, and open source. I subdivided this plane 200 times, then added a Subsurf modifier at a range of 5, and a Displacement modifier. . Rendered in 2 minutes in Eevee. Turned up the subdivisions to 6, and my computer almost exploded.

Another one

Decided to do one more LeoCAD/Blender job, but a big one before I have to move on to other things. The new Voltron from Lego Ideas. So far I have completed the torso (black lion), right arm (red lion), the left arm (green lion), and the sword and shield. Two more lions to go, then it’ll be finished.

1 Like

Voltron complete!

1 Like

Lighthouse WIP

1 Like