Doc Cropp's Sketchbook

(ECropp) #1

Hey people!
Here’s a few of my latest works, been using Blender for around ten years.

1 Like

(ECropp) #2

1 Like

(ECropp) #3

1 Like

(ECropp) #4

3 Likes

(ECropp) #5

Made for an Army friend, for his phone

1 Like

(rawalanche) #6

A hobby or using Blender for living?

2 Likes

(ECropp) #7

About to use it for a living, but a hobby mostly. Some of these things I did for school, where I’m about to graduate with a B.S. in Software Development/Computer Science

0 Likes

(rawalanche) #8

Yeah… It’d not be adequate for 10 years of professional use, but if it was a hobby, then it has a potential :slight_smile: As a software developer, you’d probably make a bit more money though :slight_smile:

1 Like

(ECropp) #9

I’m on the fence, I have an opportunity to do 3D when I graduate, but coding is also an option. I would rather do 3D, personally.

0 Likes

(rawalanche) #10

You can do games. They are a good combination of both :wink:

2 Likes

(ECropp) #11

Was making assets for my externship to go inside Unity. Most of my stuff is really high-poly, so it taught me a lot. I’m trying to learn all aspects to better sell myself

2 Likes

(ECropp) #12

Just gonna toss this in here…

0 Likes

(ECropp) #13

Liquid computer accessories for school

0 Likes

(ECropp) #14

Messing around with JS Placement, and Blender. JS Placement makes bump, normal, color, etc. maps. Pretty cool program, and open source. I subdivided this plane 200 times, then added a Subsurf modifier at a range of 5, and a Displacement modifier. . Rendered in 2 minutes in Eevee. Turned up the subdivisions to 6, and my computer almost exploded.

0 Likes

(ECropp) #15

Another one

0 Likes

(ECropp) #16

Decided to do one more LeoCAD/Blender job, but a big one before I have to move on to other things. The new Voltron from Lego Ideas. So far I have completed the torso (black lion), right arm (red lion), the left arm (green lion), and the sword and shield. Two more lions to go, then it’ll be finished.

0 Likes

(ECropp) #17

Voltron complete!

0 Likes